MONTHLY MASTERCLASS: How to be Sober and Social – Monday 29th November
Time: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
In this workshop, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be fully equipped for sober socialising,
Do you want to feel confident and empowered in your sobriety?
Do you want to crush those self-limiting fears?
And ENJOY a life without alcohol?
We will cover:
- Exploring the joy of sober socialising
- Re-framing your sober mindset
- How to tell your friends that you aren’t drinking
- Learning how to set healthy boundaries
- What to do if people question your sobriety
- Top practical tips for sober socialising
Come and join our founder Emily Syphas for this fun, thought provoking and practical workshop. Whether you are new to sobriety, just dipping your toe in or in this for the long-term, come and explore how to be full equipped for sober socialising
This was a members-only event. If you’d like to become a member, click here.